Five health benefits from regular daily exercise
There are just so many benefits to regular exercise. You can simply walk around the block every day, or go swimming for 20-30 minutes a day and that could be your regular exercise routine that will give you the following benefits:
- Mood enhancer: Regular exercise keeps stress at bay; it also reduces your anxiety levels. Exercising releases all the happy hormones within your body that enhance your mood. Exercising helps your internal body, but can get you looking even better physically. This helps you feel good about yourself too.
- Heart Health improves: By exercising regularly, your heart remains healthy as your blood pressure levels normalize; no build-up of plaque in your arteries, and the levels of the good cholesterol are increased. This helps you to prevent a stroke.
- Chronic Diseases avoided: Chronic diseases, such as those caused by high blood sugar, blood pressure, and high levels of cholesterol can be avoided by regular daily exercise. People with a regular exercise habit may also avoid getting diseases related to the breast, lung, and other cancers too. Research confirms that regular exercise can help one manage and even prevent arthritis.
- Maintain good weight: When you exercise regularly, you manage to lose excess weight and maintain the weight that is good for your overall well-being. Calories are burned regularly and you can even keep off those extra pounds that sneak up on you from time to time.
- You are Stronger: Regular movement keeps your bones healthy and you hearty. Even seniors who exercise regularly can help ward off unwanted hip fractures, should they fall. The more oxygen flowing into your lungs and body, keeps you energized and full of vitality!